THEBARCODEBUSINESS.CO.UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
THEBARCODEBUSINESS.CO.UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences or interests
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send newsletters or promotional emails about new THEBARCODEBUSINESS.CO.UK products or services, or other information relating to THEBARCODEBUSINESS.CO.UK which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time by contacting us, or replying to any such emails and asking to be unsubscribed from our mailing list.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you complete a form on our website, look for boxes or popup menus that give you the option to set your preferences for our newsletter or other marketing communications
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for our newsletter or other direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, emailing us or contacting us
We will not sell, distribute, lease or provide your personal information to third parties. Neither will we use your personal information to send you promotional information about any third party websites, products or services.
However, we may disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation, or in co-operation with any governmental investigation.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution, and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.