Motorola WT41N0 Rugged Mobile Computer
- 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN for real-time connectivity
- IP54 sealing &4 ft. / 1.2 m drop specification
- Flexible platform supporting hands-free text & voice-based picking
- Operational in wide temperature ranges like -20C in freezers (-30C when using freezer pouches)
- Award-winning ergonomic design for user comfort and worker safety
Manufacturers Part Number: motorola-wt41n0
Next Generation Hands-free Mobile Computer & Scanning System
The Motorola WT41N0 and RS419 is your handy wearable solution for multi-modal, hands-free mobility. Ideal for warehousing and distribution, retail, transportation and logistics industries, workers can easily handle materials while interacting with the mobile computer. Helping you achieve maximum error-proof productivity, operational efficiency, and accuracy for streamlined warehouse and package handling functions.
The key function of this wearable solution is about enabling employees to have both hands free in order to handle materials, goods, packages or other items. With a split-second press of the RS419 Trigger, workers can also verify task accuracy and provides the real-time inventory information you need to maintain stocking levels and reduce out-of-stocks. It means having end-to-end, real-time access to and control over the supply chain. What’s more, the rugged design can withstand the day-to-day operation in harsh working environments, including the cold storage facility.