StoreKeeper has been designed for stock control and item tracking applications where items must be accurately tracked through a number of internal locations and processes before final shipping, consumption, or disposal. Locations and processes may be on or off site and may be included in or excluded from stock-holding reports.
We can create “custom” solutions for customers on an individual basis at no additional cost because we have designed our software in a modular fashion. So as a result, screens, fields, headings, reporting and many other features can be tailored to give our customers exactly what they are looking for using the field names the operators feel comfortable with.
Our system supports the use of tethered or mobile barcode readers to capture item IDs (part codes and serial numbers) and location IDs.
Items may be held in a location or held by a keeper. For example a desktop PC might be in a specific location whereas a Laptop might be held by a Keeper and used in many un-specified locations.
- Tracking of consumable Stock
- Issue of Stock to Users
- Picking to order
- Assembly from components
- Tracking of permanent Assets
- Disposal of Assets
- Item History reports
- Transaction History reports
- Stock-holding reports
- Low Stock warnings
- Reorder reminders
- Single user or multi-user options
- Industry standard SQL database
- Automatic Identification (AutID) by barcode reader.
Barcode scanning options:
- Tethered scanners connect directly to PC
- Batch processing mobile scanner
- On-line mobile scanners using WiFi network infrastructure.
Existing Applications Include:
- Warehouse stock control for industry
- College stock control applications
- Asset Tracking – furniture, IT equipment
- NHS Trusts – monitoring stocks of medical equipment